- Cornea and External Diseases
- Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Diseases
- Uveitis and Ocular Immunology
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- It is a type of surgery that repairs droopy eyelids. As we age, our muscles that support the eyelids weaken which results in them getting stretched. Thus, causing saggy eyebrows and droopy upper lids being a result of this situation. Besides the excess fat gathering and the unpleasant look, it could also reduce our field of vision. Blepharoplasty is done to eliminate the loss in your vision field and to make your eyes appear much younger and alert.
- A cataract is basically a loss in the transparency of the lens in the eye. It results in the lens becoming cloudy, which eventually affects your vision. Cataract surgery is a very safe procedure that is done on an outpatient procedure. This means that you can leave the hospital the same day after the surgery is performed.
- It is a procedure in which a part of the cornea is replaced by a donor in order to restore vision, reduce pain, and improve the appearance of a damaged or diseased cornea. The surgeon uses a laser in order to reshape the cornea and thus making your vision clearer.
- Glaucoma is the situation in which the fluid present inside our eyes increases, resulting in vision impairment and loss. The surgery is done when medical treatments are not sufficient.
- LASIK eye surgery is the best known and most commonly performed laser refractive surgery done in order to correct vision problems. Glasses or lenses do correct impaired vision; however, LASIK surgery is a way to get rid of these tools once and for all. The surgeon uses a laser in order to reshape the cornea and thus making your vision clearer.
- FEMTO-LASIK is a revolutionary new procedure that is performed bladeless, making it the safest and most effective treatment for people suffering from nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism.
Retinal detachment surgeries
- Retinal detachment separates the retinal cells from the layer of blood vessels that provides oxygen and nourishment. The longer retinal detachment goes untreated, the greater your risk of permanent vision loss in the affected eye.
Eye muscle surgeries
- Eye muscle surgery is a surgery performed in order to correct eye misalignment or eye wiggling. The surgery involves moving one or more of the eye muscles to adjust the position of the eye or eyes accurately.