Tube stomach surgery
- In this operation, surgeons remove a part of your stomach and reshape it into a banana-sized stomach. This way, you will feel full much quicker than before which will therefore lead to the reduction of your meal sizes. Once you start eating much lesser than before, you’ll be having a much healthier life with your ideal body mass index. Furthermore, the part of the stomach which is removed during the surgery is the part responsible for producing a hormone responsible for boosting your appetite.
Gastric bypass surgery
- After the Gastric bypass surgery is done, your stomach and small intestines will start to handle food differently.
- The volume of the stomach will be decreased. After the surgery and onwards, you will feel full with less food. The food you eat will no longer go through some parts of your stomach and small intestine, thus resulting in less food absorption. Because of this, your body will not get all of the calories from the food you eat.
- Intragastric balloon placement is a nonsurgical simple weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon into your stomach. The procedure is done endoscopically. This helps you lose weight by limiting the amount you can eat. After the surgery and onwards, you will feel full much faster and easier.
- It is one of the obesity treatments which is done in a non-surgical way. The procedure is done by inserting a needle endoscopically into the stomach and injecting the inner wall of the stomach with botox. This causes the muscles in the stomach to relax, thus resulting in the suppression of appetite. This effect could last up to 6 months.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure in which the surgeon removes fat cells from the body by a suction technique. Liposuction could be applied to various parts of the body. It is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven’t responded to diet and exercise. Other names for liposuction include lipoplasty and body contouring.
- Coolsculpting is a procedure that is noninvasive and nonsurgical and helps to remove extra fat cells from beneath the skin. In this procedure, fat cells are frozen, leading to you getting rid of the extra fat cells which are present in whichever part of your body. Since it is a non-invasive treatment, it is much simpler and has several benefits over traditional surgical fat removal procedures.
- Trusculpt id is a non-surgical body contouring procedure. Monopolar radiofrequency energy is used to destroy fat cells throughout the entire fat layer. It is applied from just below the skin down to the muscle. It could be applied to many parts of the body. However, it is most commonly used to sculpt the abdomen, love handles, thighs, under the chin, and upper arms.